Northern Region Company
A premier graphic arts provider located in Northeast Ohio is seeking a Customer Advocate with a high-level of personal and professional athleticism. Our Customer Advocates don’t leap tall buildings in a single bound, but they do have superhero qualities. Customer Advocates juggle multiple projects as they guide them from sales, through production and to the customer. So, if you’re an athletic superhero-like juggler who thinks you have what it take to help grow the Digital Color International team, email your resume to Dave Welner at: email@example.com.
Contact us today for a position so full of promise, it’ll make you look forward to Mondays and almost (we said almost) hate Fridays.
• Must have the ability to coordinate the production of jobs by facilitating the flow of information betw een sales, customer and our plant.
• Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diverse workl
• Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diverse workload.
• Prior experience in sales or customer service and experience in printing or graphic arts industry required.
• Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, oral, written and phone).
• Ability to anticipate customer needs and desires so as to exceed their expectations.
• Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications such as MS Word and Excel.
• Strong attention to details and orientation for preventing errors and solving problems.
• Requires strong organizational skills and the ability to meet and maintain deadlines.
• Ability to take calls 24 hours per day to answer plant questions on a job.
• Detail oriented
• Very organized
• People person
• Team player
• Strong work ethic
• Results oriented
• Great Communication skills
• Ability to have fun
* Competitive wage and benefits package
• 50/50 Health care
• Vacation and personal days
• Business cell phone
• Personal work space
• Computer station
< Back | Printer Friendly Page
May 23, 2013
OneTouchPoint-Berman 1441Western Ave. Cincinnati, OH
June 19, 2013
June 20, 2013
88 Dorchester Square, Westerville, OH