May 8, 2012
Southern Breakfast Forum
Keep and Grow Your Key Accounts
xpedx, 4510 Reading Road, Cincinnati, 45229
Presenter: Jana Alverson, Lynn McInturf Associates
This presentation will address:
- What part of their wallet share do you have?
- Are they healthy accounts or dependent on the one production or relationship?
- Where are your threats within the account?
- What are the strategies for keeping and growing your business?
You will learn:
- The attitude, behavior, and technique of Account Management
- How to use what you don't know to improve your sales
- How to use relationships to avoid losing on price
- How to use an organizational chart to develop relationships and keep the competitors out
- How to develop strategies to "protect and plunder"
Ms. Alverson has been involved in sales and sales management for 30 years. She brings "real life" experiences to her presentations and has spoken at various Chamber of Commerce events and many Association events. She espouses incorporating process into the sales efforts in order to train, coach, problem solve and duplicate results more effectively.
Please contact John Jaymont at (513) 515-3009 with any questions.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page | Add to my Outlook® Calendar
May 23, 2013
OneTouchPoint-Berman 1441Western Ave. Cincinnati, OH
June 19, 2013
June 20, 2013
88 Dorchester Square, Westerville, OH